Just for fun I have put together a list of 13 creative blogs focused on art and/or photography. I check these websites regularly, you might want to bookmark them. In no particular order they are:
1. Piet Mondriaan - A contemporary art blog brilliantly curated by Simon Kentgens and Michiel Huijben.
2. Acidolatte – Always lots of weird sculptural work on this art blog, nice big images too.
3. Many - A superb photo blog, created by Jake Dow-Smith, and curated by a whole gang of talented photographers.
4. VVORK – A contemporary art blog, curated by Aleksandra Domanovic, Christoph Priglinger, Georg Schnitzer, and Oliver Laric.
5. Too Much Chocolate – Photographers interviewing other photographers, a great project by Jake Stangel.
6. I Like This Blog – An art and photo blog with a lot of content I don’t see other places, curated by Paul Paper and friends.
7. FFFFlickr – This isn’t a blog at all, so it shouldn’t really be on this list but I do what I want around here.
8. Arcademi – I only recently found this blog, there’s a little bit of everything on here.
9. Manystuff – One of very few design blogs I check. I feel like it’s on the art tip of the design world if that means anything.
10. Two For The Road – A project created by James Turnley. Unrelated photos placed side by side create new readings.
11. HUH – A free arts & culture newspaper based out of London, and a daily blog with lots of good content.
12. La Pura Vida – One of my favourite online photo galleries, created by Bryan Formhals and edited by James Turnley.
13. Future Shipwreck – Graham Kolbeins and I connected on the Where The Wild Things Are fort-building project awhile back. His site is awesome, you will spend a long time there.
Tweets by @Booooooom
Tweets about "@booooooom"