Calling all artists and illustrators! We’re excited to announce that we’re going to publish a new art book and this is your chance to submit images to it! This book will be the third instalment of our Tomorrow’s Talent series and we’re going BIG for this one. It’s been almost 2 years since we last held a call for Tomorrow’s Talent, so we are long overdue to put out another collection. We are aiming to feature a whopping 75+ artists this time! This will be our biggest book yet.
Our goal with this edition is to feature an even more expansive collection of art and artists, and as with our previous books, we will be reaching out to a selection of artists whose work has inspired us over the past year. If you’re a member of our community and would like to be considered for inclusion in this publication, you can submit your own work using the link below! Please note this call is for artists and illustrators, our next open call opportunity will be for photographers.
If your work is selected for the book you will receive a free copy of it when we release it!
- You may submit up to 5 JPG images per submission (as a member you may submit as many times as you like but remember quality over quantity!)
- Maximum size to upload: 2500 x 2500 px (images do not need to be square, these are simply the max height and width so we aren’t opening thousands of massive files)
- If you are selected, we will contact you for high resolution images
- Format for naming your files: FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME_01.jpg
- Use the button below to submit
This will be the third book in our Tomorrow’s Talent series and we’ll be featuring close to double the artists from our first one. We can’t wait to bring this one to life and get it into the hands of our community, curators, agencies, editors and galleries around the world. Before you submit, you will want to make sure you’re familiar with our taste in art. Please look through the art category of our site and our last two Tomorrow’s Talent Books: Vol. I and Vol. II.