If you’re an artist, photographer, illustrator or designer, we wanna see what you’re making (filmmakers and animators please head over to Booooooom TV).
Our new submission portal allows you to create public posts to promote your work to the entire Booooooom community. Our favourite work shared here will be tagged as “Editor Picks” and displayed on our homepage as a featured submission. Everything submitted will be considered for future artist spotlight articles.
If you have a few images of work to share as a general submission, or want to submit to an active project, please fill out the form below and upload your images.
Each submission will appear in our Submission Gallery. After completing the form below, you will be prompted to create a user login which you can use for future submissions.
Please read our full list of Submission Guidelines and Terms below:
1) For general submissions we would like to see multiple images of your work (maximum of 8 images). This is an opportunity to share a series or a variety of images that give us a good sense of the consistency in your work. The more we can see, the easier it is to provide feedback.
2) If you are submitting to an active project, a submission of 1 image is ok. Please select the appropriate project at the bottom of the submission form.
3) Please be considerate! We want to avoid users flooding the submissions gallery and we’re trusting each of you with this responsibility. There are a lot of talented people sharing work here and we want the gallery to be an enjoyable experience for everyone. If flooding occurs we will remove posts.
4) At this time, we would like to keep this area completely safe for work. We are not prudes (when we curate content for out site it’s not all work-friendly), but these submissions are automatically visible on site, and we don’t have the resources to constantly police what is shared. We will remove posts containing explicit content—nudity, violence, anything that we deem not safe for work (NSFW).
5) Please refrain from posting event flyers or press releases here. We want to keep this solely focused on the work. If you are a gallery or agency with something to promote please contact us via email.
6) We do not allow branded content or product advertising of any kind here. If you have something branded you want to promote, visit our advertise page.
7) Please take an extra minute or two to encourage other community members who are sharing work here! Comment on their posts and let them know if you like what they’re doing. If offering feedback please make sure the criticism is constructive! We want to foster a positive community here, and this is a simple way you can connect with other creatives.
**looking into issues preventing hotmail, outlook email addresses from working**