If you have images of work to share as a general submission, or you want to submit to an active project, please fill out the form below and upload your images.
If you’re an artist, photographer, illustrator or designer, we wanna see what you’re making (filmmakers and animators please head over to Booooooom TV).
Our submission portal allows you to create public posts to promote your work to the entire Booooooom community. Our favourite work shared here will be tagged as “Editor Picks” and displayed on our homepage as a featured submission. Everything submitted will be considered for future artist spotlight articles.
Each submission will appear in our Submission Gallery. After completing the form below, you will be prompted to create a user login which you can use for future submissions.
Please read our full list of Submission Guidelines and Terms below:
1) For general submissions we would like to see multiple images of your work (maximum of 8 images). This is an opportunity to share a series or a variety of images that give us a good sense of the consistency in your work. The more we can see, the easier it is to provide feedback.
2) If you are submitting to an active project, a submission of 1 image is ok. Please select the appropriate project in the “submit to” field of the submission form.
3) Please be considerate! We want to avoid users flooding the submissions gallery and we’re trusting each of you with this responsibility. There are a lot of talented people sharing work here and we want the gallery to be an enjoyable experience for everyone. If flooding occurs we will remove posts.
4) At this time, we would like to keep this area free of explicit content (nudity, violence, anything that we deem not safe for work). As these submissions are automatically visible on site, we simply don’t have the resources to constantly police what is shared here. Any images that do not adhere to these guidelines will be removed.
5) Please refrain from posting event flyers or press releases here. We want to keep this solely focused on the work. If you are a gallery or agency with something to promote please contact us via email.
6) We do not allow branded content or product advertising of any kind here. If you have something branded you want to promote, visit our advertise page.
7) By submitting, you give us permission to display your images on Booooooom.com and our social channels.
8) Please take an extra minute or two to encourage other community members who are sharing work here! Comment on their posts and let them know if you like what they’re doing. If offering feedback please make sure the criticism is constructive! We want to foster a positive community here, and this is a simple way you can connect with other creatives.