“Camera Stories” is an on-going interview series where we ask our favourite photographers about their favourite cameras and the stories behind images they shot with them. Now we’re opening up this opportunity to all our members, and we’ve got some goodies to give away for really great submissions! We’ll be hooking up some of our Magic Hour Photo Club snapbacks as well as our brand new never-before-seen Booooooom Camera Sling Straps (there are not many of these so if you want one, don’t sleep).
(1) Snap a photo of your favourite camera and (2) find a memorable image you shot with it, or go out and shoot a new one. (3) You may also include a third photo of yourself holding or using the camera!
Submit the images using the link at the bottom of this page and you can use this as a guide for filling out the form:
- Submission Title: Camera Stories: Your Name
- Artist Statement: Tell us why you like shooting with this camera and provide a little backstory on the photo you captured with it.
- Website Link: Your website or Instagram URL
- Submit to: “Camera Stories”
- No Category
Here’s a few examples of Camera Stories from some of our favourite photographers:
All submissions (that correctly follow the steps above) will be automatically published to the gallery HERE.
We will also publish our favourite submissions as separate articles on our main site — all of which can be viewed HERE.